8 yr. old Football team takes knee during National Anthem.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
They should kick the team out of the league and make all the little punks work a charity function weekly instead of play football. I suggest their first event be a t a VA hospital so they can see first hand the men and women who were injured protecting their freedom. I had a stepson once that I found out wasn’t standing up and reciting the Pledge of Allegiance. We got that resolved rather quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The thing you guys forgot to mention is that the parents were probably the instigators of the event. Do you really think a bunch of eight year olds came up with the idea?

The parents were probably sitting around discussing hey how do we act like we are better than the rest of the people in the US. Some mother or yuppie liberal father then chimes in and says hey let's talk the kids into shaming themselves and their country during the next football game.

While my wife had her naturalization ceremony I contemplated standing up and facing away from the little "message" Obummer recorded for the ceremonies, but I knew it was better to just ignore it than to cause a scene and put a bad light on the ceremony for my wife and everyone else. It seems there are too many people who can rationalize just doing something anyway..... Then again we do have the same people paying gang members for their thug life.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
mrz092017dAPR20170920034505.jpg

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I served to protect their right to do any stupid **** they want to do!! I am proud to live in a country where people can do this without fear of retribution from the government. The problem is these are the same pukes that are raising hell when another class of dumbasses put on their swastika and do what they have the right to do!!!

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think to have a real discussion about the 8 year olds, we need to look at their race. Then we need to ask why children and adults are doing these sorts of protests. I am a minority, I bet my race suffered more loss than theirs did, but I feel lucky to be an equal citizen in our nation. I think they are exercising equality, because they do not feel that they have equity in our system. In my opinion, you can protest to get equality, but equity is lost when you protest.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think to have a real discussion about the 8 year olds, we need to look at their race. Then we need to ask why children and adults are doing these sorts of protests. I am a minority, I bet my race suffered more loss than theirs did, but I feel lucky to be an equal citizen in our nation. I think they are exercising equality, because they do not feel that they have equity in our system. In my opinion, you can protest to get equality, but equity is lost when you protest.

I don't considered myself a minority, but my ancestors had a hell of a time when they imigrated from their homeland according to my Grandmother. Irish were the white trash. I was surprised to see some of the same sentiment in Chicago when I was there for a few months in 98 at some establishments.

I love this country. Glad to be here.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I think in the US the only thing holding a person back is the person in the mirror. But it is always easier to sit back and point a finger at someone else! I do not deny that there is racism. But lazy and feeling you are owed something is way more prevalent!

Latest posts

Top Bottom