80,000 M-1 Garands

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Swingwing

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Field Grade rifles are selling for $650. Service Grade $750. They're worth every penny.

This video was part of what convinced me to finally buy an M1. Mine is a 1954 production SA, and it is a dang fine shooter. Sent paperwork in the day after Thanksgiving, it arrived Dec 21st.

Remember they're like any other milsurp, once they dry up, prices get stupid. I'd love to buy a second just to have.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The CMP has had some really good deals, for sure. I’ve had a couple dozen M1’s over the years, but sold most of them. I’m one of those who don’t see any sense in having more than a couple examples of the same milsurp, as by and large they’re not as good an investment as some make them out to be. You’d be better off investing long term in the stock market.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Goodness, this thread hit the skids. I always thought it's great to repatriate one of the finest battle implements of WWII and sale them to the American public.

*sell

Good. Lord.

Sell - to trade something for money, i.e I'm going to sell my wife to gypsies.

Sale - marked down from it's everyday price, i.e. I'd normally ask $500 for my wife, but I really was needing to move her and reduce inventory and expenses, so I put her on sale for $300.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
*sell

Good. Lord.

Sell - to trade something for money, i.e I'm going to sell my wife to gypsies.

Sale - marked down from it's everyday price, i.e. I'd normally ask $500 for my wife, but I really was needing to move her and reduce inventory and expenses, so I put her on sale for $300.

There, their, they're, you will get over it. :P

spence

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is mine. Was itching to shoot it, so we went to the range in the rain and got a halfway ok zero at 100 yards, and zipped a target down to 300. For being 34 degrees and raining that day, I didn't think this was too bad. Point of aim would have been just over the top of the circle vs center mass, so they were more or less going where they were told.

m1 garand 300 yd.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom