80 MPH SPEED SIGNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hear that when/if they raise the limits, they will do it gradually. So I guess it'll be 76 for a while then 77 then......yeah we can just gradually raise it to 80.

MR.T.

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Depends on what vehicle I'm driving at the time as to what my speed is set at.
If I'm in my hunting truck, top speed on that is only 86, & it doesn't like that, but it does just fine at 72 to 75. Its happy speed is 70, so that's what I usually keep it at.
My daily driver, an older pickup, is about the same. I know it doesn't like 80, 70 is fine, but its happy speed is about 67 or 68.
My Charger, OMG,
Haven't figured out the top end speed on that car, & it's happy at whatever speed you want to go.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Depends on what vehicle I'm driving at the time as to what my speed is set at.
If I'm in my hunting truck, top speed on that is only 86, & it doesn't like that, but it does just fine at 72 to 75. Its happy speed is 70, so that's what I usually keep it at.
My daily driver, an older pickup, is about the same. I know it doesn't like 80, 70 is fine, but its happy speed is about 67 or 68.
My Charger, OMG,
Haven't figured out the top end speed on that car, & it's happy at whatever speed you want to go.

My truck is funny. It isn't happy between 65-78. Anything on either side is fine, but in that range it hunts gears like crazy. :(

Latest posts

Top Bottom