80 MPH SPEED SIGNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
They're everyfreakingwhere. I've been reviewing footage our teams have captured, and I've seen them in Indiana, Alabama, Georgia, North Carolina, and California.

Conway freakin Arkansas has a mess of them.

I have navigated all of these several times and survived every one! Even the 5 exit ones. Lemmeetellyou I deserve a T shirt!

upload_2019-11-6_15-7-42.png

upload_2019-11-6_15-8-49.png

HeyEng

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Oh they are coming. In rural areas also. They do work more fluid than a 4 way stop.
They have started using them with good success in...wait for it...Atlanta, Georgia! They confuse some folks at first, but do a decent job of moving stuff along. How about he divergent diamond? That would blow the minds of some the country driving folk out here. ;)

Check out this badboy in England...

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They have started using them with good success in...wait for it...Atlanta, Georgia! They confuse some folks at first, but do a decent job of moving stuff along. How about he divergent diamond? That would blow the minds of some the country driving folk out here. ;)

We scoped a project out eat for a proposed diverging diamond and e took a trip to Springfield MO to see one in operation.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Dang it. I was trying to find this video the other day when I came across this posting. I had seen that exact video on Reddit like the day before. Figured it was very fitting.

I guess I'm one of the weird people because I actually kind of like roundabouts. As long as people using them are used to them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom