80 MPH SPEED SIGNS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just want to know who is responsible for the stupidity that is the interchange at I-35 and 19th Street in Moore and if they have been drawn and quartered yet.
You would make a good highway traffic engineer.
THAT is a egineering NO NO.Stoplights that close together with that volume of traffic. I-40 and council is the same way and I have to drive that one twice a day.

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You would make a good highway traffic engineer.
THAT is a egineering NO NO.Stoplights that close together with that volume of traffic. I-40 and council is the same way and I have to drive that one twice a day.
Well, I have 20+ years CAD experience in commercial architecture. Tell me someone that would hire me to do that. :Heya:

beardking

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Come to ODOT, always hiring CADD people but for design only. Or POE and associates...Triad design, CEC...Several that pay WELL for CADD experience. Probably $80k??
I'll have to check in with them. Being self-employed is GREAT. You know, until it isn't. :-)

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ha, I grew up in Tulsa north of American Airlines on Mingo Road. The traffic circle at Admiral was on the way to most anywhere I went, all four directions. It worked well as long as people knew how to use it, like most things. haha.

Just as a side note for some posting here who we may have crossed paths in years past, I started Bid News Construction Reports in 1995 and sold it to iSqFt in 2009. Retirement is nice, I highly recommend it ASAP.

Dumpstick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ha, I grew up in Tulsa north of American Airlines on Mingo Road. The traffic circle at Admiral was on the way to most anywhere I went, all four directions. It worked well as long as people knew how to use it, like most things. haha.

Just as a side note for some posting here who we may have crossed paths in years past, I started Bid News Construction Reports in 1995 and sold it to iSqFt in 2009. Retirement is nice, I highly recommend it ASAP.
Hey ! I know you !

PM coming

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How about he divergent diamond? That would blow the minds of some the country driving folk out here. ;)
I've seen those in other states (Indiana and California, I think), and I drove through one in College Station, TX last winter. There's supposed to be one coming to an I-40 interchange out by Elk City.

If you look at the way they work, they actually make some sense.

Latest posts

Top Bottom