88gmchog

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bencc29

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I Purchased a Glock 22 from 88gmchog a couple days ago that was suppose to be like new with less than 50 rounds through it. I get it home and go to test it out and it would fire when I pulled in the trigger and when I released the trigger and If I held the trigger in it would go almost full auto. I contacted him and ask him about it and he said he had shot it with no problems but he had cleaned and "polished" a few things after he shot it. He just happen to already have a trigger piece on order and told me that shoud fix the problem. I got the part from him and installed it and still had the same problem. I tried to contact him again and let him know that it did not fix the problem and I still have not got a response and that was a couple days ago. Originally he offered to pay shipping for me to send it to Glock if the part didnt fix it however Im sure as soon as they open it up and see all the trigger pieces have been buffed to the point its altered the shape of the them they arent going to want to replace them free of charge. I thought I was buying a "like New Less than 50 rounds through it Glock" and I am now replacing all the trigger contact pieces. I could have bought a new Glock for what I paid but I trusted I was getting a good gun with a few extras that I wouldnt get if I bought it new. I see he has a lot of good feedback on here but I personally would not buy anything from him again.

Latest posts

Top Bottom