8mm Ammo pricing help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Im not into the whole milsurp stuff so I really dont know much about it. I have some 8mm ammo Im looking to get rid of but dont really know how much it goes for. Ive looked around and its all over the place for different prices. Most of mine is Turkish on clips in bandoliers. There is 70 rounds per bandolier. How much do you think is a decent price to ask for them. I have 8 or 10 bandoliers and maybe a few boxes of 20rds. Really if anyone is interested in any of this stuff just PM me and we can work something out. I would rather have 223,7.62x39, AR or AK mags, MOE carbine handguard or stock, ???? Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks Dave.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Posting a picture of the head stamp(s) would help greatly with a valuation. However, be advised that most Turk surplus 8mm is corrosive, and is best shot out of bolt guns, not semi-auto firearms.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
20170205_105354.jpg

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's way easy to post pics from my phone. I've always used my desk top and it's been a pain. The yellow boxes are 30.06 I think. And the white box stuff was only $3.99 new lol. I have some other ammo in boxes I will post pics of if you can help identify them.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1943 dated, so yes, it's definitely corrosive and Berdan primed, and best relegated to bolt-action firearms with stout receivers like a K98k or its variants. Curiously, demand for this ammo is still strong enough that it usually sells for 40 to 50 cents a round.

Dirty Dave

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you sir for all the help. Im thinking I will offer it up for like .30/rd or $20 per bandolier here on OSA. I just dont need this stuff sitting around and surely someone needs it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom