8mm Nazi headstamp.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Was digging through things last night and I came across this live round that I've had for many, many years.....not of much use to me but I figure it may mean something to a cartridge collector or WWII buff.

If someone is interested I might be willing to swap it even up for a couple thousand small pistol primers. LOL

8mm NaZI.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't really figure the round had much trade or monetary value (if any) and just posted as a sort of "show and tell"......it's just kinda neat to have something history and gun related that's actually older than me. :)
As a kid in the early 80s I lived in Germany . I have some Pfening’s and or Marks that have the Swastika on them. The head stamp of your bullet case made me think of it so that’s why I chirped in on this

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Be willing to mail a couple?

If so, PM me a price. I don't expect ya to lose money. ;)
:drunk2:

@MacFromOK if you and @Profreedomokie don't strike a deal you are more than welcome to have the round I've got, till I stumbled across it a couple of days ago I probably hadn't laid eyes on it in ten or more years......I don't mind sending it on to a new home, it'll probably just get tossed in a dumpster when I pass anyway.

I don't require nor will I accept anything in return.......if interested shoot me a PM and let me know where you want it sent.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom