9 Republicans Co-Sponsoring More Gun Control for Law-Abiding Americans

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ConstitutionCowboy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.guns.com/2017/10/16/dems-add-3-day-waiting-period-tannerite-regulations-to-house-bills/?utm_campaign=trueAnthem:+Trending+Content&utm_content=59e4b6b104d30136f16fb677&utm_medium=trueAnthem&utm_source=facebook

Legislation to set a mandatory three-day waiting period for handgun transfers and establish licensing and registration guidelines on the sale of binary target markers have been introduced.

The bills — HR.4018 and HR.4064 — were introduced by House Democrats last week and join a growing number of gun control proposals filed in the days immediately after a mass shooting in Las Vegas that left 59 dead.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = ==

They're going to keep hanging ornaments on the HR-3999 bill until it falls of its own political weight.

The only thing you can trust out of the mouth or from the pen of a politician is that they want you disarmed so you cannot fight back.

We the People should never trust registration of our arms. Politicians should trust it even less. There are always hold-outs among We the People and politicians might head off into nefarious governance with a false sense of security.

It's also easier to ban fans than it is to ban crapping in the vicinity of a fan. I think it's funny that as often as the crap hits the fan, fans haven't been banned. I guess people owning fans poses no threat to nefarious politicians like an armed populace does. (I believe every politician should be looked at as a potential tyrant, dictator, or despot.)

Woody

Latest posts

Top Bottom