96.1 KXY

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CGS1

I'm Retired, Do It Yourself.
Special Hen
Reaction score
I dont use AM or FM anymore. I listen on Sirius XM, Classic Rock, Ozzys Bone Yard, Patriot Channel. Im not a big country fan but When I listen to country on Sirius I listen to Willies Road House.
I have it in my truck and the wife has it in her car.
We can travel anywhere in the U.S. and listen to our favorites.

Last edited:

ghostrider

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
94.7 the Buzz was the best radio station this city had. I listen to Serius/XM as often as I can.
Little Steven’s underground garage, first wave, alt nation, lithium. Also classic vinyl, Beatles channel and occasionally the Tom Petty channel.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not really loyal to any particular station. I am constantly surfing the dial. Drives Mrs. GED absolutely batshit crazy when she rides with me.

Most of my favorite stations are 94.7. 92.5, 96.1, 101.9 and a host of others.

I like "some" modern country: Blake Shelton, Little Big Town, Luke Bryan to name a few. But I despise the ones like Florida Georgia Line and the like.

If I could make a radio station, the country would be mostly Johnny Cash, Waylon and Wilie, Gene Watson and Ray Price. The rock would be mostly 80s metal and lotsa blues and rockabilly.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I use spotify!! Music all over the place , from Metallica, Poor Twisted me to Tuba Skinny, I get the blues or how about Puddles pity party and Haley Reinhart singing Madworld!!
Gotta get off the radio to find good music, all stations play the same 30-40 songs with the occasional different song thrown in to "keep it real" LOL

Latest posts

Top Bottom