$99 Pump Shotguns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uncle Meat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Penrose Pawn in Broken Arrow has a bunch of decent pumps for sale cheap.
$99 to $129 range.
Hunting and home defense.
Stevens, Mossberg, Stoeger, Winchester, Remington to name a few.
Most were in excellent shape.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
45   0   0
GAHHH. This place is aggravating. I went in during my lunch, they had 0 customers in the shop. I walked over to the gun bar and stated that I heard they had some good deals on pumps, and the counter lady pointed to the 5 or 6 in the rack all $300+, I said I was looking for the cheaper stuff I had heard about. She went and asked her boss who didn't bother to look up from the computer and stated that he only pulls them out on weekends, and just ask me what I am looking for. She came back to me and I explained it again. She disappeared to the back of the shop and comes out with a Stevens 320 with a 28 inch barrel and a price tag of 169. I handed it back and stated again in simpler terms cheap and short barrel. She leaves again then comes back with a 400$ Tristar tactical pump. I shook my head and walked out. I was not willing to give her a strike 3, all the while the boss never bothered looking up or saying a word to me. Ohh well.

Latest posts

Top Bottom