• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Oklahoma City 9MM 124gr FMJ Oak Island Reman Range Ammo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I took 2k of this ammo earlier this yr in a trade deal at almost twice what I'm selling it for, shot about 750. But need cash to get the next project underway.
$375 for 1k. That's about what its selling for online now, incl shipping and tax FTF around, Moore, Norman, Central OKC. Unable to travel too far right now between work and life.

1635218728247.jpeg

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
12   0   0
I took 2k of this ammo earlier this yr in a trade deal at almost twice what I'm selling it for, shot about 750. But need cash to get the next project underway.
$375 for 1k. That's about what its selling for online now, incl shipping and tax FTF around, Moore, Norman, Central OKC. Unable to travel too far right now between work and life.

View attachment 230428
You paid almost $700 for 1000 rounds of 9mm and bought 2k?

Lee Beaittie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I does..lol, but they have a website a been around for best I can tell at least several years. One of my nephews bought it because I told him I would not sell him any reloaded ammo I produce.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
I does..lol, but they have a website a been around for best I can tell at least several years. One of my nephews bought it because I told him I would not sell him any reloaded ammo I produce.
Indeed they do... says they've been in business 11 years. :thumb:

And they still sell this same ammo...
9mm reman
:drunk2:
___

Latest posts

Top Bottom