9mm can suggestions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do not know mush about a good can in 9mm. I am looking to get myself and a demo can in the ti-rant 45. From what I have read it works good on all the smaller calabers, and 300blk. And also the Gemtech GM-9 and the GM-45 both look like nice cans as well. I got the Gemtech GM -22 can on the way and think I will keep it for a demo.
Gemtech dose not offer a 3 lug mount for any of the GM cans at this point but I will call them this week I make a order with them on some other things and will ask of they are going to make a 3 lug mount. Now they do make a nice sub gun can and it looks nice. It's a 3 lug can only. So i am thinking it'sa no piston can and will not work well on a hand gun.

The AAC dose not make a mount in the 3 lug as well, I did find out someone is making a 3 lug mount for the AAC Ti-rant 9 and 45. JB Tactical has that mount for $295.00. Once I get my MP5 post sample in, this will be the rout I will go.

good luck on what ever you end up going with.

Latest posts

Top Bottom