9mm Carbine ? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jeff Freeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey all, I am looking into getting some sort of 9mm carbine. Anyone have a Ruger PC9, Beretta CX-4, Kel-Tec SUB2000, or one of the Colt or Oly AR style nines? Any feedback would be appriciated.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have the dog-ass ugly High Point 995 with the less-than-dog-ass ugly ATI stock. I bought it used and dirty and put 250 rounds thru it without incident. Then took it totally apart and cleaned it and now it jams. Go figure!

mavrick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a CX4 in 9mm and like it very much the stock is a little weird but its a lot of fun and very accuarte I have not had the chance to shoot it past 25 yards but it prints a nice group with FMJ 115g.
Dustin

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
9mm ARs are the only way to go!

[Broken External Image]

I am also the proud owner of an AO tactical 9mm AR-15 and recommend it very highly. Mine is better looking that the one in the pic though. LOL. I'm always happy to bring the rifle out if it would help the OP decide. LOL. Hit me up.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree I like Rusty's better, no offense DG!, only cause Rusty has a DD rail on it. He won't get me a good pic though for the website. I don't care that it has an Eothing on it... lol

orangpowr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Beretta CX4 storm but mine is in 40 S&W , love it. It's great to shoot and tons of fun. I highly recommend it. Like it so much I bought a PX4 in 40 to go with it, they use the same mag's

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well Josh, I don't have the photography skills that DG has but here are a couple of pics that I do have. lol...

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_48.jpg

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_47.jpg

ai249.photobucket.com_albums_gg202_rustyzx9_photo_49.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom