9mm Carbine ? ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this too, and decided on the Sub2000 Glock. The only problem is finding one! Can't find a gun shop in Tulsa that has one. May have to look in OKC next time I'm down there. Anyone know where to get one? Almost forgot, I had a HiPoint 9mm with the ATI stock, and it was a very good gun, especially for the money.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've been thinking about this too, and decided on the Sub2000 Glock. The only problem is finding one! Can't find a gun shop in Tulsa that has one. May have to look in OKC next time I'm down there. Anyone know where to get one? Almost forgot, I had a HiPoint 9mm with the ATI stock, and it was a very good gun, especially for the money.

There were 2 of them for sale on OSA just last week. If I didn't already have the Hi Point I would have been all over them. They may still be available.

OkieOFT

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I have to give another reccomendation to the Hi Point 995. I don't care what any elitest says, mine is my most favorite gun to shoot. The Sub2k is so butt ugly I don't understand how anyone could enjoy shooting them. I actually like the 995's looks, espesially the new 995TS.

Mine has around 500 rounds from different manufacturers, hollow points, FMJ's, it'll digest anything. Haven't had one malfunction. There isn't any need to waste money on anything else.

RangerRandP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
amilsurpstuff.com_prodimages_hip9000_lg.jpg

Doesn't look terrible if you put on an ATI stock on it. Although I wish something could be done with that fugly trigger.

Latest posts

Top Bottom