9mm on sale in limited quantities at SportsmansOutdoorSuperstore.com!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GlockPride

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
My God, I'll be glad when November is behind us and everything goes back to normal. :scream:

I don’t know, I saw an add for another online gun/ammo company just yesterday for $899/k for 9mm. $800 would have been the better buy. Sad part was XM193 was less expensive at the same place by $20/k.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
Not sure how true this is, but I just saw boxes of WWB 9mm for $64.00 for 200 round boxes. If anyone buys some let me know if it worked. Shipping is free.
https://www.opticsplanet.com/winchester-usa-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-handgun-ammo-200-rounds.html

I order some. It says 23-32 days before it ships.

I was going to order a case at that price, but I think I have enough to last at least 2 years. Hopefully it doesn’t take that long.

Never got my 9mm from OpticsPlanet.com Now they are saying sometime in May

I ordered a few parts from opticsplanet the first week of January. Everything I ordered was in stock and "ready to ship". The package just arrived yesterday. The part that said it was 1-2 weeks out now is 3-4 weeks out, 6 weeks after ordering. Also, I ordered one of the items I received yesterday straight from the manufacturer, got it in 4 days. Called Optics planet twice and submitted 3 emails and 4 online cancellation requests of said item. I still got it. Never using them again.

FrankNmac

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
20   0   0
SOS now has lots of 9mm in stock. Just a few of their offerings:

upload_2021-2-19_18-48-58.png

Latest posts

Top Bottom