9mm projectiles in stock - at a good price

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
I was scouring different websites online trying to see if anyone at all has any 115gr or 124gr RN bullets in stock. I found a new-to-me website that didn't say anything about being out of stock on several types of bullets.

https://dgbullets.com/

I did a little digging and found many people liking their bullets. It's the typical lead RN - HiTek coated practice rounds. I emailed their customer service dept today at 2:51pm. At 3:00pm, they replied back and said the following:

"Everything is in stock. Current lead time is 3-5 business days. Also just a reminder with the holiday this coming week there will be a shipping delay."

I couldn't believe they replied back to me on a Sunday! Their prices are excellent compared to similar products from other companies, and on par with Gallant prices. I decided to give it a go. After shipping, I paid $79 for 1100 of their 115gr RN BB NLG bullets. That's darn good in my book. Let's hope the reviews are accurate and that they shoot well.

If anyone is having difficulty finding some projectiles, you might want to give them a look. I already sent this to my buddy Jimmy and he's ordering a 4000 round case of 115gr 9mm as we speak.

Last edited:

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Just FYI on DGBullets:

I learned today that DG stands for 'Damn Good'. I'm instantly a fan, even before shooting them.

I ordered on Sunday afternoon and received the shipping notification today with tracking info. It is going USPS Priority - 1 to 3 day delivery. Kudos to DGBullets!

Latest posts

Top Bottom