9mm WWB in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
We tried that the day they started selling ammo. I cancelled my order after a month because they took the money out of my account 9 times as pending before cancelling the pending. It was throwing off my budget. Neighbor bought 900 rounds of 556 same day, he hasn't received it yet

NOTE: I was not charged 9 times, they just checked 9 times to see if the money was available

Last edited:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We tried that the day they started selling ammo. I cancelled my order after a month because they took the money out of my account 9 times as pending before cancelling the pending. It was throwing off my budget. Neighbor bought 600 rounds of 556 same day, he hasn't received it yet

How long ago was that?

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
We tried that the day they started selling ammo. I cancelled my order after a month because they took the money out of my account 9 times as pending before cancelling the pending. It was throwing off my budget. Neighbor bought 600 rounds of 556 same day, he hasn't received it yet

Damn! That sucks! Thought I found a site that might help some people out. Sorry folks....I tried.

Latest posts

Top Bottom