9mm WWB in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Ordered July 20, still waiting on items.
Expected ship date currently bumped out to mid October
Screenshot_2020-09-22-12-54-43.png

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
14   0   0
Well, look at it this way...it's like buying oil futures (for those that know what that means) - when they get it, I've secured some at decent prices.

If I don't secure it, some enterprising person will, then sell it at a higher price.

So I can get in line, cash in hand now, or I can whine like a little ***** when someone charges 1.50 a round.

Mad Professor

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Optics planet has 9mm Winchester White Box in stock (115 grain, FMJ). 200 round boxes for $64.99 with free shipping.

Just went on back order so you have to wait up to 29 days for shipping. Worth it if you have time to wait.

https://www.opticsplanet.com/winchester-usa-9mm-luger-115gr-fmj-handgun-ammo-200-rounds.html

Want to take bets on the up to 29 days part?

I hope it works out for you. But, don’t pass up other opportunities to purchase ammo based on anticipated delivery from OP.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
No biggie. I'm not hurting for ammo right now. I still have plenty to tide me over for a little while. This just looked like a good price. If'n it arrives in 20-29 days, great. If it arrives in 6 months, happy birthday to me. I'll live either way.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
I saw a comment written by a guy in the firearms training industry that it’s his suspicion that the wholesalers are holding back ammunition inventory from the market. The thought being they are waiting to see what happens later this year and expecting prices to jump up even further. I can see his point if the manufacturers are indeed producing as much ammunition as they possibly can given the current demand, but we aren’t seeing it reflected in retail inventories.

Michael Armstrong

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
I saw a comment written by a guy in the firearms training industry that it’s his suspicion that the wholesalers are holding back ammunition inventory from the market. The thought being they are waiting to see what happens later this year and expecting prices to jump up even further. I can see his point if the manufacturers are indeed producing as much ammunition as they possibly can given the current demand, but we aren’t seeing it reflected in retail inventories.
The current demand might be more than you think. You would be amazed the amount of out of state calls we get looking for ammo each day

Latest posts

Top Bottom