9mm WWB in stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HiredHand

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
The current demand might be more than you think. You would be amazed the amount of out of state calls we get looking for ammo each day

I don’t doubt you at all. Nothing at this point would really surprise me. The number of times that the shelves have been bare of ammunition during my brief 20 years of gun ownership has taught me a thing or two.

Last edited:

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I saw a comment written by a guy in the firearms training industry that it’s his suspicion that the wholesalers are holding back ammunition inventory from the market. The thought being they are waiting to see what happens later this year and expecting prices to jump up even further. I can see his point if the manufacturers are indeed producing as much ammunition as they possibly can given the current demand, but we aren’t seeing it reflected in retail inventories.
I heard one of them opened graveyard shift and pushed beyond maximum production. I thought I'd at least see SOME ammo trickling down

Sent from my LG-LS998 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom