9x25 Dillon Tanflo EAA Witness Carry Poly bbl, reloading

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frustrated some:
This is about 9x25 Dillon & is a cartridge used in open gun competition until they dropped power factor in early '90's and .38 Super met minimums.
Barrels are available for Glocks model 20 & 29 but I do not like them for several reasons not important here.

Tried a few browsers but can not get the 9x25.com site except the home page to work. I like my 10mm EAA Witness Poly Carry Compact a lot and want to shoot cheaper faster bullets with similar end results and less recoil by finding a drop in longer compensated top twin ported barrel in 9x25 Dillon (and using slower powders) which is a 10mm necked to 9x19 mm Para / Luger round. There is now good Starline brass and three fartory brands in various loads easily available in this now. We have 10mm range brass already to neck down but I need help with locating a die set and a barrel as searches have been elusive on results. In absence of drop in barrels available for my model what is a good drop in calibur that is a candidate for reaming to 9x25 for my model besides .38 super ? Yes, I cross posted in Tanflogio Forum but searching there came up zero.

If you can help or have better luck searching and have experience on this cartridge please let me know what you learn.

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
357 SIG seemed to be a good option to use instead for our .40 cal brass we are swimming in and almost 1k of 9mm .355 projectiles until all the searches of the following barrel sites and GB were dry:

1. Lone wolf
2. EFKfiredragon dropped Tanfoglio after clearing out the small frame bbl's I can not use as mine is large frame.
3. MidwayUSA
4. Bar-Sto
5. EAA in FL

So who is left that makes / sells barrels that might have one for these or a clone? These Tanfoglio EAA Witness pistols are CZ-75 decended with, I read, some 1911 features that are Italian designed, Australian produced but a post elsewhere said the OEM importer only brought in 30 units a month which does not sound right. Maybe the competition models in that volume?

Latest posts

Top Bottom