a couple new ones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It did not come with box or rug. I have an old 61 rug somewhere. Now the search is on. Maybe I will find my 1957 Government model that went MIA a couple years ago.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the sellers photo. I am going to take more when I have time. I hate those awful condom grips.

Would you mind posting it here, please? I'm a Colt aficionado and I've never seen one.

cr=w-800,h-500,a-cc.jpeg

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the sellers photo. I am going to take more when I have time. I hate those awful condom grips.

View attachment 129989
Very nice indeed. BTW, I have a Colt Police Positive Special in 32 Colt NP/32 S&W Long that I'll bring to the ENS later this month. If you'd care to join us, you can shoot a 1958 version of the PPS. That gun has an action so smooth, it will put a Python to shame. I'll very probably have another Colt made in 1914.

Gary@CCWsafe

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thank you for the invite and offer. Unfortunately the down side of this job is a bit of travel. I will be in South Florida and Orlando doing a couple presentations for CCW Safe. I hope to make one in the near future.

Very nice indeed. BTW, I have a Colt Police Positive Special in 32 Colt NP/32 S&W Long that I'll bring to the ENS later this month. If you'd care to join us, you can shoot a 1958 version of the PPS. That gun has an action so smooth, it will put a Python to shame. I'll very probably have another Colt made in 1914.

Latest posts

Top Bottom