A Different View On Today's Race Problems

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's worth reading, touches on something I have thought for years. Why is it that most of Africa is still in the stone age.

It's not an Africa thing. Much of the rest of the world is still held back by tribalism and corruption of their leaders. I've seen it in many places. The American system established by a group of exceptional men helped the US become what it is. Lots of other places around the world could have accomplished what American did, and still can. But they won't because the same old stuff keeps happening. And we are backpedaling quickly down that path.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My working definition of racism is, making generalized value judgments about individuals based simply on their race.

The article pretty much says that 90% of blacks are lazy, worthless whiners. I read it twice, so if you don't see it that way, we simply disagree on what it says.

It also contains broad generalizations about whites and Asians, but they are much more generous.

Latest posts

Top Bottom