A few from my dad’s collection

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is the three that came from my dad’s collection that means the most to me. Story goes that back in the late 60’s or maybe early 70’s my dads brother bought the two on bottom and my dad and my uncle was going somewhere and they started talking about Ruger’s my uncle asked my dad what caliber he liked the most, my dad said he liked the .357 mag because the ammo was cheaper. So my uncle reached in the back and handed him the 357. He then reached in the back and pulled out the 44mag and said this one he was gonna keep. The .22 was bought around the same time as the others. My dad had some great story’s

Attachments

• B9E943A1-CCC7-4BF5-8A86-CEA91E65C8B1.jpeg
    B9E943A1-CCC7-4BF5-8A86-CEA91E65C8B1.jpeg
    140.9 KB · Views: 119

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
From my childhood to my current senior status I always very much enjoyed listening to the elders. I have a good handful engrained in the memory bank. If only we could bring'em back and stick them in todays school system. Thank you for sharing and never forget everyday is memory makin day.

Last edited:

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From my childhood to my current senior status I always very much enjoyed listening to the elders. I have a good handful engrained in in memory bank. If only we could bring'em back and stick them in todays school system. Thank you for sharing and never forget everyday is memory makin day.
Me too, I never knew my grandfathers growing up but sure did my wife’s. That man would do and go anywhere with me. He was full of knowledge. He had plenty of stories. And its the damn truth, todays youth don’t have time to listen. But my three grandkids will, I’ll make sure of that.

Latest posts

Top Bottom