A Football Life - Steve Largent, A great documentary of lifeđź‘Ť

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttown

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
One of the best to ever play in the NFL, a TU grad to short and to slow. This is one of the best documentaries I’ve seen, a touch of “Brian’s Song”. I used to chat with him at All Star when his son played baseball in the late 90s.

He used lessons from trap and skeet to up his game apparently.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks for posting. Enjoyed the video. Steve Largent is a classy guy and a true treasure of Oklahoma. Too bad their are not more like him in the NFL today. Too many classless prima donnas in the NFL that don't set examples for young people that Steve Largent did while in the NFL and with his whole life. Thanks again for the posting.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A friend of mine said he and his buddies were walking somewhere at Tulsa International Airport (this was several years ago) and met him walking the opposite way. They recognized him and he stopped and chatted with them. They all asked for his autograph, and as he was signing them he said almost to himself, "I can't believe anyone still wants these."

Seems like just a really nice and genuine guy. I'd love to meet him sometime with a chance to visit for a little while. i did meet him once at a football game when he was running for governor, but wasn't really a conversation. I have a football that he autographed, but a co-worker got it autographed for me, I didn't get it in person.

Latest posts

Top Bottom