A good friend of mine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
@MacFromOK how's your friend doing??
My last post was yesterday afternoon, soon after I spoke with him. I want to think he seemed a little better. ;)

Hopefully your friend will get over it. My dad is 80 and is recovering from the covid. My mother is 78 and is also recovering. Dad is still weak but the fever is gone and he is eating. Mom is either hot or cold but no fever.
Thanks, and I'm so glad your folks are recovering. From what I understand, their age puts them deep in the danger zone. :thumb:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my friend, and he's doing much better. Says the coughing is pretty much gone, and his appetite has come back. So hopefully he's in the home stretch now. He's supposed to go back and get tested again in a few days.

Thanks again for everyone's prayers and good thoughts. :thumb:

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Talked to my buddy Monday, and he's out and about again, doing stuff with his kids and friends. He was doing so well the Doc didn't even do a followup test.

However, he said it feels like he's barely getting enough air. I'm hoping this will get better eventually, but the news says that many folks have reported permanent lung damage (from mild to severe) following Covid.

Thanks again for all the prayers and good thoughts. :thumb:

Latest posts

Top Bottom