A good gunsmith in OKC?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Worp

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I can vouch for Charlie also!! He is the real deal!! Does he still have that cat?? Lol
There's a cat that is see every once in awhile hanging around outside the shop. Is there something special about this cat that I've missed out on? LOL. He's still got the 2 Rottweilers. Charlie's wife is my aunt's sister. We're almost related. I stop by pretty often to see what he's up to and gain some knowledge LOL. Almost every time I stop by he has some really cool gun(or guns) in there that he's working on cause nobody else can find or make the part to repair them.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's a cat that is see every once in awhile hanging around outside the shop. Is there something special about this cat that I've missed out on? LOL. He's still got the 2 Rottweilers. Charlie's wife is my aunt's sister. We're almost related. I stop by pretty often to see what he's up to and gain some knowledge LOL. Almost every time I stop by he has some really cool gun(or guns) in there that he's working on cause nobody else can find or make the part to repair them.

Yeah ... Apparently that cat has some kind of fixation on me! Lol Every time we've been out there it has attached itself to me and will NOT leave me alone. (No worries, I'm one of those kidd who'd rather spend her time in the barn with the critters than in the house with people. WAY too people-ee in the house. WAY TOO PEOPLE-EEEEEE ... 😬😬😬

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah ... Apparently that cat has some kind of fixation on me! Lol Every time we've been out there it has attached itself to me and will NOT leave me alone. (No worries, I'm one of those kidd who'd rather spend her time in the barn with the critters than in the house with people. WAY too people-ee in the house. WAY TOO PEOPLE-EEEEEE ... 😬😬😬
I just left a message with Charlie to see if he'd work on a shotgun I have. Grew up in Newcastle and think I know the Deaville's who his street is named after. Glad to see he has a good following! Seems there's more and more folks on OSA from the Blanchard/Newcastle/Tuttle tri-city area. Lots of good folks in this area!

Worp

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
I just left a message with Charlie to see if he'd work on a shotgun I have. Grew up in Newcastle and think I know the Deaville's who his street is named after. Glad to see he has a good following! Seems there's more and more folks on OSA from the Blanchard/Newcastle/Tuttle tri-city area. Lots of good folks in this area!
Charlie's wife and my aunt are sisters and were both DeVille's. Charlie, my aunt, and cousins all live out on that road. When I had the septic cleaning business I met their uncle (father's brother). He lived on the east side of Newcastle. I can't remember his first name, but he was a character.

Bocephus123

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Amen!

Randal

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
JK is still around. He shops at the grocery store I work at. Let me see if I can find the card he gave me. I'll PM you the info on it. Grumpy is on his way home and we're going out to dinner to celebrate a couple of milestones for us -- it'll probably be in the morning before I find it so don't worry -- I haven't forgotten you. 😘
JK is who I use today he is at the old Henry’s guns in Yukon W,T,and Fridays.

Latest posts

Top Bottom