A Good Old Fashion High School Beer Bust

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Apparently my neighbor is gone for the weekend. Her kid decided to throw a party for his high school brethren. Somebody called the sheriff's, made enough commotion I got up to see what the noise was, and that's when I spotted it... These kids died a little having to pour their beer out in the road one at a time lmao. Parents began showing up shortly after, hilarity ensued. Boy were they mad at them kids lol. Good time. 10/10

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Those kids should be punished! We never did anything like that back in my day.
Screenshot_20200614-073802_Chrome.jpg

Here ya go bro....don't want to see a silver alert out on your new pickup truck.

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day they confiscated the beer instead of making us pour it out.
Said they were going to have the alki’s in the drunk tank pour it out as punishment. Ya right they were. Lol.

We'd go "Drag the strip" in Denison TX. When they busted us for drinking in the Kroger parking lot they make us pour out the beer and confiscate the liquor. They made me and a buddy pour out our beer 3 times one night.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We'd go "Drag the strip" in Denison TX. When they busted us for drinking in the Kroger parking lot they make us pour out the beer and confiscate the liquor. They made me and a buddy pour out our beer 3 times one night.

I've wondered what generation was the first to not have a drag. We used to drag Grand Ave back in my day. They'd usually post two or three young cops there every Friday and Saturday to keep the peace and what not. Buddy had an old boat of a Galaxy with a trap door in the back. Get pulled over, drop beer down at the right time, they'd never know.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back in the day they confiscated the beer instead of making us pour it out.
Said they were going to have the alki’s in the drunk tank pour it out as punishment. Ya right they were. Lol.

Me and my buddy Clayton went to a Merle Haggard concert a very long time ago at the Civic Center downtown OKC. He was a drinking strong alcoholic beverage of choice and so was I. We of course were chasing em with cold beers. We started late afternoon. Made it to the concert and had a hell of a good time. Left the place and before we could get outta OKC we got pulled over going down a one way street THEN WRONG WAY. Cops made us pour out all our beers in the ice chest. Clayton got his rear end reamed for throwing his beer caps on the ground. He Had to pick every one of em up in the dark. Police had me drive. Well I got us back to the country but the police never found my bottle. So we drank it. Clayton wanted to drive again since it was his car. I passed out while he was driving. We both woke up with flashlights in our eyes. My buddy fell asleep parked crossways on a two lane road passed out on the hood. Damned if the police didn't put me behind the wheel again! I took us on home to my parents house. Ate breakfast early with my Daddy. Boy we felt rough. He gave us a stern talking to. Then asked us how the concert was. One hell of a night....can't get away with it like that anymore.

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I've wondered what generation was the first to not have a drag. We used to drag Grand Ave back in my day. They'd usually post two or three young cops there every Friday and Saturday to keep the peace and what not. Buddy had an old boat of a Galaxy with a trap door in the back. Get pulled over, drop beer down at the right time, they'd never know.

I’m a Gen X guy and we had a drag in Moore. 12th street of course. Millennials maybe? Gen Z?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom