A Good One.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The percentage really does not matter, we have enough criminals without the need to import more. I sometimes feel that the Democrats want more rapist, murderers, pedophiles, gang bangers, etc, etc to strengthen their argument for gun control. "Look at all those crimes being commented with guns! Outlawing guns will make everyone safer."

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Conflicting claims about "undocumenteds" abound. Bottom line: countries have a moral right and practical duty to control who enters. No one argues that "control" is 100%, but it can be quite high.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So long as cities, counties and states have "sanctuary" policies, the illegals will flock there, especially the criminal minded ones. Thus, getting a decent percentage number of them would be impossible, unless one considers that coming here illegally is in itself a crime. In which case, the percentage would be 100%.

While the government wishes to throw around the number of 11 to 12 million illegals in the country, I've heard others state that the numbers are probably closer to 20 million and perhaps higher. We won't know because "Juan" and "Maria" aren't filling out documents when they cross illegally to tell us how many are in their group.

I think I read a headline the other day that SCOTUS is going to "look at" the issue of including the citizenship question on the 2020 census. If that question is included, perhaps the drop in population in California, Chicago, and New York will give us a clue.

Latest posts

Top Bottom