A good "tactical" knife on a budget.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well if you ever are in need of a good knife, I don’t think you can do much better at the price point than esee. I have the esee 3, 6, the cleaver, and the little baby camp knife. The camp knife is too small for my hands, but handy. The three is perfect in every way, and gets tons of use. The cleaver gets used a lot too and is not only great for food prep when I’m camping, but also butchering game. Using it is kinda like swinging a battle axe, quite the chunk of steel. The six was my first esee, and while I love it, it is a little on the large size for most things. However, it’s the perfect size for a fighting/tactical knife in my opinion.

Beau B

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well if you ever are in need of a good knife, I don’t think you can do much better at the price point than esee. I have the esee 3, 6, the cleaver, and the little baby camp knife. The camp knife is too small for my hands, but handy. The three is perfect in every way, and gets tons of use. The cleaver gets used a lot too and is not only great for food prep when I’m camping, but also butchering game. Using it is kinda like swinging a battle axe, quite the chunk of steel. The six was my first esee, and while I love it, it is a little on the large size for most things. However, it’s the perfect size for a fighting/tactical knife in my opinion.
I love the ESEE 3. It’s been a favorite of mine for a long time. I did have a 6, I think I gave it to my brother. The 3 is really easy to carry and can be used for just about everything.

Latest posts

Top Bottom