A Heart Warming Experience

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't believe the majority are lost. I believe that the ones we hear, and see on TV, etc. are the minority. The majority are silent, maybe walking around looking for what this young lady saw in the actions of a couple unashamed to be seen exercising their faith.

We all need to be visible in what we believe, without being rude, obnoxious, insulting, or just plain jerks.

The younger society is looking for something to live for, and I believe that those of us that have lived through that part of life can be to GPS for getting them on the right track.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good job, Sir. We too tend to always say grace when we are out and about and eating somewhere, just as at home.

Back in late June or early July while training for our summer gig, we said grace one morning in the breakfast room of the hotel in which we were staying. After we finished, the gentleman at a nearby table came over and commended us. He said that his two granddaughters at the table with him and his wife pointed us out to him as we had our heads bowed and held hands.

That led to a great conversation and the opportunity to be an "additional" influence on a couple of young minds.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In what you did, you were a good witness without knowing it at the time. My wife and I always have a "thank you Lord" before every meal. That was a great post!

Latest posts

Top Bottom