A HISTORY LESSON ON WHY THE 2ND AMENDMENT CANNOT BE INFRINGED

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2018/03/02/exclusive-kobach-the-gun-confiscation-crusade-begins/
EXCLUSIVE – Kobach: The Gun Confiscation Crusade Begins
by Kris W. Kobach 2 Mar 2018

..."In total, more than a dozen states are now considering similar gun confiscation laws. Even red states like Kansas, where SB 431 has been submitted, are considering them. On Thursday, Ohio’s Republican Governor John Kasich jumped on the bandwagon and called for a similar law in his state."...

..."To be sure, a constitutional republic can and should keep guns out of the hands of homicidal maniacs, consistent with the Second Amendment and due process. But these new laws go far beyond what is necessary and shred the Constitution in the process. Indeed, if a government wanted to incrementally disarm its citizenry, then these “extreme risk” confiscation laws would be the perfect first step."...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
sean-davis-seanmdav-this-weeks-gun-control-argument-in-a-31177502.png

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Gun rights of the future. California, Colorado, Connecticut and any other Blue purple state. Worse and worse. Grandfathering of pst weapons in a lot of instances no longer honored. I remember when they were like our state. Their fear and lack of education on history and arms repeats it self over and over and spread like cancer. When those crap wholes collapse because of their left leaning policies and the population leaves, moves to successful areas and history repeats. Good pro 2nd Amendment red states go from red to purple to blue. Liberalism is a mental disorder that ruins everything.

Americans are frogs in a pot. Slowly the temp is going up and barley anybody notices. It is a good thing weather everybody agrees or not that we have the NRA out there fighting for us. If it were not for them our rights in my opinions would be almost nonexistent or almost completely gone like those blue states I first mentioned.

All we have to do is look back at Diane Feinstein, Hillary Clinton, John Kerry and Husain. The UN treaty they tried to shove through 4 or 5 years back. Mandatory registration, limitations on caliber, mag capacity or type of guns owned. Even wanted to take lever actions and pump. So called weapons of war.

My understanding is after Husain signed it, it got shelved because of lack of votes needed. Not enough Democrats signatures to ratify it. I'm not sure if it is just shelved for a future day they get back all three houses back or if it is totally dead.

I for one am glad Killery is not my president. She would be bringing some insane gun controls bills up that she already had shelved for an instance like this. It's just common sense. Do it for the children. Give up your guns. It's the patriotic to pay more taxes and give up your guns for the betterment of all.

Last edited:

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that our red states will be turning blue. For decades, the Battleground polling asked the question in their polls about people's political philosophy. The question asked whether they (the respondents) were:

Conservative
Somewhat Conservative
Moderate
Somewhat Liberal
Liberal.

With the Battleground poll, the results were usually that around 60% of the respondents answered with "Conservative" or "Somewhat Conservative." A few years ago, I remember even seeing in a liberal polling groups poll a very similar question and similar responses.

Take a look at the latest election map (2016) where it was reported as "red" or "blue" by counties and not the entire state. Even the so-called blue states have a lot of counties that voted red. For example, look at New York, Oregon, and Washington state.

Election 2016 by US Counties.png

Another map from another source:

1280px-United_States_presidential_election_results_by_county,_2016.svg.png

I like the second map better because it outlines each county.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not so sure that our red states will be turning blue. For decades, the Battleground polling asked the question in their polls about people's political philosophy. The question asked whether they (the respondents) were:

Conservative
Somewhat Conservative
Moderate
Somewhat Liberal
Liberal.

With the Battleground poll, the results were usually that around 60% of the respondents answered with "Conservative" or "Somewhat Conservative." A few years ago, I remember even seeing in a liberal polling groups poll a very similar question and similar responses.

Take a look at the latest election map (2016) where it was reported as "red" or "blue" by counties and not the entire state. Even the so-called blue states have a lot of counties that voted red. For example, look at New York, Oregon, and Washington state.

View attachment 115089

Another map from another source:

View attachment 115090

I like the second map better because it outlines each county.

The Political Landscape of our Country is such that heavy Political Influence emanates from small aggregate geographic areas due to High Populations compressed into High Population Density.

The demographics in High Density Areas present unique problems and enormous expenses that they are unable to fund for themselves and are therefore democratically presented to the rest of our citizens to subsidize.

These costs arise from low productivity, overpopulation, poverty, crime, racial unrest, under-education, and unemployment that plague their local citizens and burden the rest of our citizens for payment. However, our Political System relegates authority and control over interventions that might ameliorate problems only to those elected by those stricken populations.

Herein lies the problem. Political Officials in these problematic regions rise to power as a function and a product of the troubled conditions in the High Density Population Areas where they are elected. The Political Systems in these areas are adapted and depend on the conditions that exist where they operate. Those in Political Control do not want improvements because they would change the needs of the trapped populations that elect them. The irony is, those outside of these demographic regions are the ones that get the bill, yet they have no ability to make the changes necessary there to make anything better. The only thing that prevents tyranny and virtual enslavement to serve the needs and demands of those few High Population Density Areas is the Electoral College. Those living outside these ShitHole regions should thank God for the Constitutional Convention of 1787.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's not us, it's the nuts that have access to guns! Yahoo today had an article-an elderly man in Minnesota was stalked and followed in his car to his home and a man beat him up in a case of road rage. The victim is in the hospital and some folks have said, "That's why I carry." Liberal response was stupid gun lover etc. What do they want their own mother, dad or child murdered without a means of defense? Certainly one should drive to a police station and hopefully they'll come out and help but if no police station is near what is an elderly man to do? Take a beating that puts him in the hospital? I'd shoot the guy that threatened me if I thought he was going to eliminate me. I hurt enough already from arthritis and don't need another area to hurt. Then an elderly woman said that she drove into her driveway and a car blocked her from backing out and driving away and a guy came up to her window yelling and threatening and she pushed her key fob for the horn to honk and all the neighbors came out and he left. She said she started carrying a gun and she was mocked by liberals. I guess liberals like to be beaten, it's the only thing I can figure out.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom