A Huge thank you to a great guy Lasher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got to meet a really great guy today, lasher. He gave me a tumbler (might be pity for my poor attempt to build one...Ha!) and would not let me buy it from him.
He's a great reason OSA is such a good place to be.
He also showed me some super guns he's built. I was impressed. This guy has skills.
Had a great time talking to him (smart guy) and seeing his collection. Could have spent the entire day but had to get to meeting.
Thanks Lasher. That was a very nice thing to do and I want to tell you how much I appreciate it.
Anything you need, you got it buddy.
There are some good people in this world. A lot of them right here on OSA. Lasher is one of them.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Going to make an aluminum mag holder for my Boyd stock to accept .308 10 round mags. Will be brazing flat aluminum. Should be simple except I'll be using the tool's I have.
Will look good (I think). Will work perfectly (I think)...Ha!
Will be fun to do.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How about some pics of the tumbler? ;)
Here's a pic of the tumbler with a bolt I threw in for about 40 minutes.
I'm going to try some different kinds of media.
It's working great. That bolt was in very bad shape (I mean very bad shape. Picked it up in the rock driveway of a local garage and had been there for a long time) and it's only been in a short time.
Thanks again lasher.
New tumbler.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom