A.I. is taking over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How slow or how fast is debatable but Artificial Intelligence is taking over. What you see online is designed to be useful and interesting....the perfect sugar coating for manipulation of your opinions. One line of thinking is that right now AI is deliberately polarizing people into Left and Right so that they can be unified in the middle.....security and safety from all the conflict if you just follow the next generation of wise leaders.
You won't recognize A.I.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Technology advances and mankind regresses..
Said every troglodyte at every technological advancement since at least the wheel.

I don’t want to live pre central heat and air, much less pre antibiotics/vaccine. Nothing like dying from a trivial cut. Humanity was so good back then... nah, it was the exact same.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Said every troglodyte at every technological advancement since at least the wheel.

I don’t want to live pre central heat and air, much less pre antibiotics/vaccine. Nothing like dying from a trivial cut. Humanity was so good back then... nah, it was the exact same.

I don't believe I'd go that far, it's not often you don't see a person attached to a cell phone, you've not run into those so attached that they're phone is more important then the company they keep ? Imo cell phones and social media have been very destructive.. Heard on the radio this morning that there is artificial chicken meat breakthrough , should be good huh..

Latest posts

Top Bottom