A.I. is taking over

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dale00

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A.I. may be racist (??)....Is Google run by humans or is it run by A.I.??
A well-known artificial intelligence researcher at Google tweeted Wednesday that she was fired over an email expressing dismay with management over the censorship of new research.

Timnit Gebru, a technical co-lead of Google's Ethical A.I. team, who researches algorithmic bias and data mining, has been an outspoken advocate for diversity in technology, claimed, in a series of tweets, she was fired for refusing to retract a research paper that outlines how A.I. discriminates against minorities and also due to a complaint in an email to colleagues....

Since Gebru's termination, Google employees are standing in solidarity with the fired researcher due to "unprecedented research censorship," read the website Google Walkout For Real Change.

"We call on Google Research to strengthen its commitment to research integrity and to unequivocally commit to supporting research that honors the commitments made in Google's A.I. Principles," the website said.

This is just the latest incident showing Google is getting too powerful.
https://www.zerohedge.com/technolog...the+survival+rate+for+everyone+drops+to+zero)

xseler

These are not the firearms you're looking for.
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A majority of humankind won't know what's happening until it's too late --- then probably still won't care.

It's already too late.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rather old news. Yep, rather easy to bias ai. A rather simplistic example, just feed pictures of criminals with guns. Feed non criminals being with without guns. AI will learn gun == criminal. You can do the same thing with peoples color, sex, any number of things. In reality it’s more complex and usually accidental.

Latest posts

Top Bottom