A letter to my Dad

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My heart goes out to you my man. Lost my dad in 2018. I still think of stuff I want to tell or show him, to get his take, or to hear him laugh, then I remember he is gone. Take it a day at a time. The pain never goes away, but you learn to live with it and yes, even laugh later on.

Sooner67

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So very sorry for the loss of your father.Mine passed away in 2015 and I think of him often.Just remember all the good times you had with him memories are forever.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Man,, I lost my dad three years ago come March. Every question you never got to ask comes bubbling up like a geyser. Every I love you that never passed your lips sticks in your throat. There’ll be a few thousand things that you can’t wait to share that will have to wait. The realization that you’re next in line dispels a lot of BS from your thinking from that day forward.

I look at my son and wish he’d at least act like he’s listening when I try to talk with him instead of at him. His day of understanding will come in time.

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm sorry to hear about your lost. I can tell he was a great man by the way he raised you. Prayers sent to and your family. Keep the faith.

DRC458

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So sorry for your loss. I lost my older brother and my Dad in 2004 and I still miss them deeply. Hardly a week goes by that I don't think of something I wish I had asked one of them. Prayers for all of you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom