A little different style knife from my bench.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Need something for everyone you know. Some people love this type knife I'm a bigger fan of hunting style knives but I like it it feels good.

Yea, And ya gotta make what sells. For me its a pocket folder. I'm still lusting over the one you posted a short while back. It vaguely reminds me of the one my father, grandfather, and I think even his father carried every day until worn to a nub cause ya couldn't afford to swap them out every other week (like people seem to do now a days).

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yea, And ya gotta make what sells. For me its a pocket folder. I'm still lusting over the one you posted a short while back. It vaguely reminds me of the one my father, grandfather, and I think even his father carried every day until worn to a nub cause ya couldn't afford to swap them out every other week (like people seem to do now a days).

I want to make more of those, but they take me about twice as long to make and I have to many people wanting knives to just stop and work on one, I actually gave the one I made myself away and now I need to make myself another one also.

Coonskinner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am more of a traditionalist when it comes to knives, but the craftsmanship in your work is impressive.

I am new to the board and would love to see some pictures of your other work.

randallss7

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Finished the sheath this morning. I took my kydex press apart a few months back to rebuild it and never got around to it so this one was pressed with two large C clamps worked out just fine. Mounted a Tek Lock on it makes it kind of nice and it can be removed for para cord lacing or what ever.

i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh487_randallss7_DSCF1832_zps40d4509f.jpg

i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh487_randallss7_DSCF1831_zps3f22a8a1.jpg

i1248.photobucket.com_albums_hh487_randallss7_DSCF1830_zps06de7e49.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom