A little High School basketball to end the week

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Headed to the Gym to watch, probably, the last game of the season for our HS girls and boys. Playing a pretty good team tonight, and even though a loss on both ends are probable, I'm going to enjoy it fully. Grand niece and nephew playing and both are top tier athletes with good players around them, but both teams are very young and will get better.
Win or lose, I love the atmosphere and excitement of HS sports. Still alive in the small school's.
Every shot is met with wild cheers and ever call was the worst or best every parent has ever seen...Ha!
Nothing but net.....

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Just got back from the game. The refs were blind, every foul against our teams were a declaration of war, their players were 9 foot tall and at least 28 years old......well....that's how I saw it.......I loved every minute.
Girls lost by 2 points and the boys won and will play tomorrow night. Doubt they will get past this one, but that's ok.
The fans were into it. The players were working hard. The coaches were actually coaching (don't see that in college/pro).
Great way to end the work week.

Latest posts

Top Bottom