A Little on Amy Coney Barrett

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Jeez ... I dunno how she doesn't just roll her eyes and laugh at them. It is clear she is not used to dealing with this level of ... Ahem ... Stupid.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-10-14_16-50-14.jpeg

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Jeez ... I dunno how she doesn't just roll her eyes and laugh at them. It is clear she is not used to dealing with this level of ... Ahem ... Stupid.

I saw where someone explained her ability to sit through this. She has seven children, so she is used to answering stupid questions all day long, over and over...

Louro

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am slightly concerned for what will happen when the DemoRATS gain control of the House, Senate and WH. Hopefully it won't be this time around but if and when it happens...they will pack the SCOTUS. They will get rid of the filibuster. They will add a mess load of new federal judges. And...if that wasn't enough...expect to see DC and PR become the 51st and 52nd states...then, this Republican Democracy will be done for.

If DJT wins and get control then we should go ahead and pack the court.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sen Coons asked her some questions and wrapped it up with "I'm not going toot for you." I told the wife I would have said, "I understand senator, you don't care for a woman on the court. She needs to cut them down to size, they are rude, condescending, self-righteous (If they can ever be) and come up with some stupid questions. Cory baker came top with nonsense about reconstruction after the Civil War, Jim Crow and other foolish remarks that has no bearing on anything today except to fuel the fires of racism.

Latest posts

Top Bottom