A message for our times?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Forgalspop

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully, this is the appropriate category for this posting. If not, excuse me!

I have purchased a fair amount of reloading equipment from Titan Reloading and have always been pleased with their pricing and service.

I am on their email mailing list and monthly they send out a newsletter, which of course, includes promoting their products. That being said, there is often good bits of information in the newsletters.

Below find a copy and paste of the latest newsletter. I found his (Dennis’) thoughts worth passing on and thought perhaps others on OSA might find them apropos for the times we now live in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Titan Crew is wishing all of our fellow Americans an Independence Day full of family and reflection. Take a moment to consider the spirit of our Founding Documents and what is happening to our freedoms as we redefine the meanings. The strength of our country comes from the self reliant individuals who are a part of a larger cause, not in the notion of a collective society were those who do not pursue happiness are still entitled to it. Our Constitution guarantees our opportunities....not our outcomes. This principle is being called Systemic Racism by some today but it seems more like just plain Common Sense. We must teach this spirit to our children lest they only hear the redefined versions of responsibility so popular in educational circles today.

Celebrate and Reflect on the fact that we are the "last bastion of freedom on earth". For this reason we must not focus on our differences, but rather, join together and preserve the USA as our founders designed it. Our freedoms are not free and will be lost if good people do nothing to uphold it. Teach our youth about the country we grew up in. This is no longer a part of schools curriculum, having been replaced by diversity and equity. Our kids know very little about the freedoms we take for granted. We must ALL teach them.

We are truly enjoying all the friends we have made through Titan Reloading and look forward to many more. Feel free to contact us. When possible, please email us rather than call. Due to our limited phone system and staff we are able to respond to your questions quicker via email. Please include your full name or order ID number with any order inquiries. Service and Support is our top priority. As always, you will find many answers to questions in the "FAQ" and "Help Videos" areas of our website www.titanreloading.com . Check us out on YouTube .

Dennis / Titan Reloading

Latest posts

Top Bottom