A new speed loader for pistols & ARs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah looks interesting but normally "universal" isn't all that great with things. It's kinda like some one size fits all underwear. It works for a certain number of people but outside of that it's just not a good fit.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Lol, a plastic variation of an AR Stripper Clip.
I can use the original stripper clips to load a 30 round mag in about 15 seconds max.
Most modern rifle shooters have never seen one and don't know how they work. Evidenced by an AR match I shot at the OKC Gun Club.
One stage required loading two mags with the stripper clips. The non military guys dumped the clips on the table and loaded their mags one at a time with the individual rounds that took awhile.
Those in the know, used the edge of the table to load 10 at a time once the shovel was attached to the mag.
d693d7d9db1664c8bbdadcf22a76a44c.jpg

bd141c3b9a6e0e3a2461606e44b98201.jpg

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Lol, a plastic variation of an AR Stripper Clip.
I can use the original stripper clips to load a 30 round mag in about 15 seconds max.
Most modern rifle shooters have never seen one and don't know how they work. Evidenced by an AR match I shot at the OKC Gun Club.
One stage required loading two mags with the stripper clips. The non military guys dumped the clips on the table and loaded their mags one at a time with the individual rounds that took awhile.
Those in the know, used the edge of the table to load 10 at a time once the shovel was attached to the mag.

I remember that match cause I took 1st on that stage.
I kept watching people fumble it and thought, how the hell do these "gun guys" not know how to work a spoon and stripper clip?

Latest posts

Top Bottom