A new speed loader for pistols & ARs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shriner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
TR- there are a class of "gun guys" that only like guns made around their birthdate ie-1963 to 1990 ( anything AR,Glock ," level one op Black " vid game guns stars, they have little uses for 8 lb+ walnut/ parkerize steel ,wheel guns, BP guns . The 1917 Eddystone I got from a kid who didn't do bolt guns and only got wood for AR's

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I didn't mean to start a crapstorm. I just thought it was information level stuff using the word clips that induces different levels of political gun correctness among our members.

amcardon

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in a house with no guns (long story, brother was shot as a kid, Dad got rid of all the guns before I was born). I was in my early 20s when I bought my first AR and a case of ammo. It all came on these ridiculous, annoying strips and it took me the better part of 3 hours to get all this ammo off these strips so I could actually load them into mags. A friend came by a little later and started putting ammo back on these garbage strips and I asked him what he was doing, I had just spent a lot of time getting them off those stupid strips. He looked at me like the ignorant kid I was, put the spoon on a mag and loaded the 10 rounds into the mag. I felt like an idiot, but glad he showed me how to properly use them. Now when I pick up a case of ammo I look for the ammo on strips if possible. For ammo not on strips I sure do appreciate my maglula!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I grew up in a house with no guns (long story, brother was shot as a kid, Dad got rid of all the guns before I was born). I was in my early 20s when I bought my first AR and a case of ammo. It all came on these ridiculous, annoying strips and it took me the better part of 3 hours to get all this ammo off these strips so I could actually load them into mags. A friend came by a little later and started putting ammo back on these garbage strips and I asked him what he was doing, I had just spent a lot of time getting them off those stupid strips. He looked at me like the ignorant kid I was, put the spoon on a mag and loaded the 10 rounds into the mag. I felt like an idiot, but glad he showed me how to properly use them. Now when I pick up a case of ammo I look for the ammo on strips if possible. For ammo not on strips I sure do appreciate my maglula!
I noticed the other day that SG Ammo sells .223 on stripper clips. Easy loading.

Latest posts

Top Bottom