A note to the new folks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are new you need to know how to post in the classifieds as a few have posted bad ads.

1) Include pics. 4 or 5 is best preferably showing any blemishes or problems. (hopefully you take better pics than I do)
2) Info, info, info! The more information you share such as estimated rounds fired, any problems, any custom features or add-ons really help you ad.
2.5) Include the price, and is it is jacked up, expect to be laughed at.
3) Do not relist every few days unless you are changing the price, etc. A good rule of thumb is wait until it is off the first page at least. I try to wait a week.
4) Check back several times a day if you can, to answer questions about your ad. They may be in the ad thread or PMs.
5) If you make a deal, stick to it. Your word is your bond here. You welsh on a deal or low ball him at the FTF, you will not be welcome here long.
6) And the most important, get involved in the site. Take part in discussion and/or debates, but have a thick skin. We can get lively at times. This will help people know you and prove you are not a scammer but a valued member. If nothing else post pics in the Future Ex-wives or Gun Bunnies threads.
7) Have fun. We have the best bunch of folks on the web. They are fun to talk to, to debate, even to argue with, but there is not a one I do not enjoy meeting in person.
I forgot an important one.
8) In the top right hand corner of your sales thread are three vertical dots with a down arrow. Click on that and you can relist your thread or mark the item gone. Saves the mods having to do it.

Last edited:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Duly noted.
You might enjoy the Eat N Shoots we have every now and then. Every one gets together, meets at a range and do some shooting, then all go to lunch together. Do to health reasons and other crap I have only gotten to go to one, but it was fun.

I do not know if they are still going but you might look into one of the Fat Guy Shooting Club chapters. I hear they can be very interesting, if a little strange. That is druryj in the green.

FGSC.jpg

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If you are new you need to know how to post in the classifieds as a few have posted bad ads.

1) Include pics. 4 or 5 is best preferably showing any blemishes or problems. (hopefully you take better pics than I do)
2) Info, info, info! The more information you share such as estimated rounds fired, any problems, any custom features or add-ons really help you ad.
3) Do not relist every few days unless you are changing the price, etc. A good rule of thumb is wait until it is off the first page at least. I try to wait a week.
4) Check back several times a day if you can, to answer questions about your ad. They may be in the ad thread or PMs.
5) If you make a deal, stick to it. Your word is your bond here. You welsh on a deal or low ball him at the FTF, you will not be welcome here long.
6) And the most important, get involved in the site. Take part in discussion and/or debates, but have a thick skin. We can get lively at times. This will help people know you and prove you are not a scammer but a valued member. If nothing else post pics in the Future Ex-wives or Gun Bunnies threads.
7) Have fun. We have the best bunch of folks on the web. They are fun to talk to, to debate, even to argue with, but there is not a one I do not enjoy meeting in person.
One thing you might add to your list is LIST A PRICE for the item.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You might enjoy the Eat N Shoots we have every now and then. Every one gets together, meets at a range and do some shooting, then all go to lunch together. Do to health reasons and other crap I have only gotten to go to one, but it was fun.

I do not know if they are still going but you might look into one of the Fat Guy Shooting Club chapters. I hear they can be very interesting, if a little strange. That is druryj in the green.

View attachment 232683
How's about id'ing the other 4 chubbies, Which 1 is you Rick ?

Latest posts

Top Bottom