A note to the new folks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JbobG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might enjoy the Eat N Shoots we have every now and then. Every one gets together, meets at a range and do some shooting, then all go to lunch together. Do to health reasons and other crap I have only gotten to go to one, but it was fun.

I do not know if they are still going but you might look into one of the Fat Guy Shooting Club chapters. I hear they can be very interesting, if a little strange. That is druryj in the green.

View attachment 232683
I appreciate the invitation, but I'm afraid I'm more of a wallflower or, in this case, a voyeur..
But I will take a cap- full of that there eye bleach.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I appreciate the invitation, but I'm afraid I'm more of a wallflower or, in this case, a voyeur..
But I will take a cap- full of that there eye bleach.
Oh trust me, it could be much, much worse. Wanna see?

(waits for everyone to scream NO)

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I always say to 'call or text'.

Still waiting on the call for the user who spoke for the 38/357 dies I posted in the Free Stuff section last night. If you're reading this, please call soon! There is a line of people who've posted or PM'd spots behind you! What is the proper etiquette, or time to wait, for someone to contact you before moving on? I don't think I'm there yet, since it's only been 1/2 a day, but what would be reasonable? A couple of days, 24 hours, etc.?

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What? No initiation hazing? I was expecting at least a good frocking!
Old farts? Yeah, I qualify.
Nope, we do not haze the new people. It is once you become known and a solid member that the crap hits the fan. We are more like your veteran friends.

friends.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom