A note to the new folks.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When has he been on it?
1636252446142.png

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I always say to 'call or text'.

Still waiting on the call for the user who spoke for the 38/357 dies I posted in the Free Stuff section last night. If you're reading this, please call soon! There is a line of people who've posted or PM'd spots behind you! What is the proper etiquette, or time to wait, for someone to contact you before moving on? I don't think I'm there yet, since it's only been 1/2 a day, but what would be reasonable? A couple of days, 24 hours, etc.?
Hunting season , only puter is at work.... lots of reasons to not get right back....
Patience is a virtue grasshopper.
And when you find some buy me a box full , promise I will pay you back.🤣🙂

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ok and here's one thing I've noticed. MANY of our members can't/won't text. If your ad specifically says to text a number, you'll lose an approximate 30% of your customer base....
Great advice. Some of us don't even own a damn cell phone. That means we don't text, and we don't check the forum every few minutes for updates in status. That doesn't make us bad, just old.....

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
Ok and here's one thing I've noticed. MANY of our members can't/won't text. If your ad specifically says to text a number, you'll lose an approximate 30% of your customer base....
I want texts, because all communication is written out with almost zero chance of confusion or shenanigans. All of it can be screen shot for proof if needed as well. Phone calls can't of course then it becomes a "he said/no but he said" situation.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You might enjoy the Eat N Shoots we have every now and then. Every one gets together, meets at a range and do some shooting, then all go to lunch together. Do to health reasons and other crap I have only gotten to go to one, but it was fun.

I do not know if they are still going but you might look into one of the Fat Guy Shooting Club chapters. I hear they can be very interesting, if a little strange. That is druryj in the green.

View attachment 232683
I've always thought that I look good in green.

Latest posts

Top Bottom