"A patriotic person"? hell I bet she was.....Griner alert

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the woke media is blaming the wage gap for Griner ending up in a Russian Prison . The reason there is a wage gap between women's and men's pro basketball is because NO ONE wants to watch professional women's basket ball.

Hell I don't even want to watch men's basketball or any other pro sport at this point , the players have largely ruined Football and Baseball to the point any interest I once had has evaporated. It's not a new trend FWIW Curtis Flood killed baseball and it went down hill from there .

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The left sees "patriotic" as the opposite of what we do. Their have their own version of history and their version of patriotic is like a diseased inverse version where "Freedom" means to engage in perversion without consequences. Remember they also see Biden as a patriot, and Griner as a woman.

Don't forget a lack of personal responsibility why do you think they constantly are ranting about universal health care on one end and advocating for decriminalized narcotics on the other end of the spectrum. You're gonna want the free health care after you get a bad dose of meth or heroin etc oh and while we're at it let's get you some welfare benefits too since now you can't work because of the health problems from doing the dope. Same idiots claimed legalizing everything would reduce or eliminate crime associated with narcotics . Seems just as busy as it always has to me

Freedom or Liberty is having the ability to do anything you want and the good sense not to .

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I find it interesting that the woke media is blaming the wage gap for Griner ending up in a Russian Prison . The reason there is a wage gap between women's and men's pro basketball is because NO ONE wants to watch professional women's basket ball.

Hell I don't even want to watch men's basketball or any other pro sport at this point , the players have largely ruined Football and Baseball to the point any interest I once had has evaporated. It's not a new trend FWIW Curtis Flood killed baseball and it went down hill from there .
Having known professional basketball players, many play in the international leagues in the off season.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't forget a lack of personal responsibility why do you think they constantly are ranting about universal health care on one end and advocating for decriminalized narcotics on the other end of the spectrum. You're gonna want the free health care after you get a bad dose of meth or heroin etc oh and while we're at it let's get you some welfare benefits too since now you can't work because of the health problems from doing the dope. Same idiots claimed legalizing everything would reduce or eliminate crime associated with narcotics . Seems just as busy as it always has to me

Freedom or Liberty is having the ability to do anything you want and the good sense not to .
A typical shift in the ER is good for an overdose or 3, 3-6 with drug related psychosis and a handful of drunks. Further we would.we many patients with with sepsis or endocarditis from shooting drugs. I can not count the number of junkies that I have been given life saving care, emergency cardiac surgery, ICU care, IV antibiotics and monitoring for 100+ days to walk out and shoot drugs again. Some pull their lines and walk out as soon as they wake up in ICU. We are talking about Hundreds of thousands to millions of dollars per patient.

Not to mention if you wind up with AIDS you get free healthcare, free housing, EBT. Meanwhile if you have endocrine disorder at no fault of your own you get nothing but an Obama care plan that doesn't cover your condition.

File under "Why is healthcare so expensive." and "your tax dollars at work."

Last edited:

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Both pro & college for me. I have ZERO interest in any of it anymore. Just the naked greed on display is staggering and completely unappealing.

trekrok

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Both pro & college for me. I have ZERO interest in any of it anymore. Just the naked greed on display is staggering and completely unappealing.
I still watch a little college football, but I'm very close to ignoring it too. To call it college football is almost stupid. Between NIL and the portal, it looks like semi-pro at best.

Latest posts

Top Bottom