A protective order has been requested against Oklahoma running back Rodney Anderson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked at the Conoco refinery years ago, just sizing up a woman walking down the hallway that made them feel uncomfortable was grounds for dismissal. Their word only.

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I worked at Dell, one of my co-workers was arrested; it even made the news. When I got to work the next morning, HR was already cleaning out his desk. No verification, no chance for him to put up a defense or explanation...gone.

I certainly hope you're not in a position of making hiring decisions.

I’m just an old retired man, now and don’t hire or fire, anymore. But, if you haven’t noticed, there’s an all out assault on males in society all over the world. Women are protesting against Toxic Masculinity, Male Dominated Environment or whatever, but it’s really not about justice or equality, it’s a push for dominance. The narrative is entirely synthetic and uses rare instances of actual abuse and plenty of fabricated allegations to create a huge fraudulent social issue. It’s strange that nobody has brought the women to task for using sex and flirtation as leverage to climb corporate ladders, get the big part in Hollywood, or move up in a News Media Group etc. Personally, I don’t care much what women think. If they would do their jobs as honest contributors to organizations, it would be fine; but women want it both ways: they want to use sex and flirtation to get ahead; and then reserve the option to claim sexual harassment or discrimination when they don’t get what they want. I call bullsxxx! There’s no problems with equal pay for equal jobs and equal opportunities for promotions; but there is a real problem when organizations allow unscrupulous women to use their ‘special talents’ to their advantage, or to make false allegations at whim and destroy male adversaries or superiors without any fear of reprisals for falsifications. Men are behaving pretty much the same as they’ve been for thousands of years. It’s normal and appropriate for a man to approach a woman he is attracted to, but there is a movement to make this behavior unacceptable. Some women (nowhere near a majority) don’t like men anyway, and are raising hell and trying to take advantage of the ‘Women’s Rights’ Issues that suddenly and conveniently emerged from Leftist Strategists working on the Clinton Campaign. What a bunch of crap. Any man fired for unproven allegations should be able to retire for life on the settlement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just checked the VPO case:

12-15-2017 DISM
DISMISSAL / BY THE PLAINTIFF.
Document Available at Court Clerk's Office

That's not just "failed to show up for hearing," that's a positive action on her part, taken last Friday.

Guess the OSU fans will have to go back to HVAC commercials for the time being.....

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sounds to me that the DA had plenty of evidence proving the woman was lying and filed a false report. But yet they claim they can’t “prove” she is lying. Hers friends account and the text messages proves that she was indeed lying. Her filing charges were based on false info. This is the kind of crap that happens. A woman tries to ruin a guys life because he didn’t want a relationship with her and evidence comes out that she lied and nothing happens to her. Bs.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I love how well OU fans can take a joke .

Oh it was funny the first few out of 8293892 times it's been brought up, now it's funny because it's rerun and highlights the saltiness of OSU fans when we win another Heisman.

Latest posts

Top Bottom