A protective order has been requested against Oklahoma running back Rodney Anderson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If that's the case, you can bet there's texts, emails, etc., to some of her girl friends regarding the brush-off. Women always kiss and tell..:blahblah:

I believe his lawyers are stating that she tried to contact him multiple times after the "incident" and he ignored her.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No, not at all, but what he said about OU fans is pretty spot on. Sometime you must paint with the broad brush to cover it all.

I get it, there's a lot of ignorance out there..... but the irony is that it's just as ignorant to believe that anecdotes are always universal.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pretty much every OU football fan. Been that way at least the 70’s.

Sorry to disappoint, but here's an OU fan who still believes in the old out-dated nonsense of innocent until proven guilty. The whole story sounds like a bunch of crap to me. Just because some woman cries rape doesn't mean it happened. Now if the guy did it, then he should be punished. Until that time that he is found guilty, I say let's allow the Po-Po and the lawyers and the supporting cast in this iron it out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom