A protective order has been requested against Oklahoma running back Rodney Anderson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://newsok.com/oklahomas-top-run...il&utm_email=cc7f83a9c92eaeeed1018db0de7bea8f
Oklahoma's top running back Rodney Anderson passes polygraph test about rape accusation
by Nolan Clay
Published: December 8, 2017 4:29 PM CDT Updated: December 8, 2017 6:50 PM CDT
Isn't that amazing. Another woman scorned trying to take down a man that spurned her advances.
Its getting crazy out there. A lot of innocent men are sitting in prison right now because of false charges.

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
No one knows what happened except those two. It’s not fair to him to call him a thug and assume guilt and it’s not fair to her to call her a gold digging lying whore just because he wears crimson and gue.

The coaching staff needs to sit these kids down the first week of arrival and tell them:
“You are not an average person, you are an ambassador for one of the most storied programs in the nation. Everything you do is under a spotlight. If a class mate gets arrested nobody knows, if you get arrested the entire nation knows. You need to be aware of everything thing you do, and more importantly, who you associate yourself with. People will take advantage of you and try to exploit you. Right or wrong, you are NEVER innocent until proven guilty in the court of public opinion.”

The staff must draw a hard line with ZERO TOLERANCE for this type of thing. Automatic suspension or dismissal. It is incredibly unfair, but life isn’t fair. It isn’t fair that they are blessed with an athletic ability while others their age are dying of cancer... that’s unfair! He may have not done this, but he put himself in that situation by being a normal college dude and hooking up with a drunk girl. It sucks that when you are a high profile athlete for a high profile university you can’t be a normal college dude. The coaches are doing a disservice to the players by not setting the expectations and following up with punishment to protect the future of that athlete and create a culture of responsibility. Spare the rod, spoil the child...

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Isn't that amazing. Another woman scorned trying to take down a man that spurned her advances.
Its getting crazy out there. A lot of innocent men are sitting in prison right now because of false charges.

Interesting point about men sitting in prison. Over the years, I know of two women who regretted charging guys with rape and tried to recant the charges that put men in prison. District Attorneys blocked the attempts to exonerate those men in both cases. Nice.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Preventing an inebriated Horny college guy from going home with an inebriated Horny college gal?

Unless you have a full squad of Tim Tebows, you're gonna lose that proposition. You'd have better luck trying to stop the Sun from rising.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The staff must draw a hard line with ZERO TOLERANCE for this type of thing. Automatic suspension or dismissal. It is incredibly unfair, but life isn’t fair. It isn’t fair that they are blessed with an athletic ability while others their age are dying of cancer... that’s unfair! He may have not done this, but he put himself in that situation by being a normal college dude and hooking up with a drunk girl. It sucks that when you are a high profile athlete for a high profile university you can’t be a normal college dude. The coaches are doing a disservice to the players by not setting the expectations and following up with punishment to protect the future of that athlete and create a culture of responsibility. Spare the rod, spoil the child...

So by this logic, due process isn't needed. I assume you are a gun owner? How do you feel if his gun rights were taken away after an accusation? Life isn't fair as you say right?

This isn't spare the rod, spoil the child lol.... this is a PC driven world where facts go by the wayside.

Last edited:

dieseltech09

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They wont do anything about her lying to get a VPO. My ex filed one against me when I told her I wanted a divorce. She even went to the YWCA on numerous occasions. Im pretty sure the WYCA caught on as they didn't even bother showing up for the hearing even though they had been subpoenaed.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Interesting point about men sitting in prison. Over the years, I know of two women who regretted charging guys with rape and tried to recant the charges that put men in prison. District Attorneys blocked the attempts to exonerate those men in both cases. Nice.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of my buddys back in the day had a brother that spent 10 years in the slammer for a she said.
He was trying to break up with her, and she would have no part of it. She showed up in his apartment where he and a buddy of his were watching TV, and told him it was time to hit the bedroom. Buddy said by the sounds coming from the bedroom on the other side of the wall, it was totally consensual sex going on.
She walked out of the house, and went to the hospital for a rape kit and exam.
Her daddy, that still owns a BIG car dealership in OKC made sure his connections got a conviction even though there was a witness that testified it was consensual.
Yeah, I really trust the justice system to be fair........

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So by this logic, due process isn't needed. I assume you are a gun owner? How do you feel if his gun rights were taken away after an accusation? Life isn't fair as you say right?

This isn't spare the rod, spoil the child lol.... this is a PC driven world where facts go by the wayside.
Did you read my post or were you responding to a different one? Because what you said had nothing to do with the point of my post. He is 100% guilty of putting himself in a position to be accused or falsely accused of the crime. It’s unfair but that is the reality of the world they live in. This case to me is similar the zeke case down in Dallas. When you are a star you have to know who you associate yourself can have major implications regardless of if they are telling the truth or not...

POKE1911

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Preventing an inebriated Horny college guy from going home with an inebriated Horny college gal?

Unless you have a full squad of Tim Tebows, you're gonna lose that proposition. You'd have better luck trying to stop the Sun from rising.

I can’t argue there... but this is a great example of what can happen...

Latest posts

Top Bottom