A protective order has been requested against Oklahoma running back Rodney Anderson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ARnut

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Accused of rape. I hope it is false, but if true, hopefully he is booted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At this point, it's a Sooner rite of passage.

Oh, it's been that way forever. Just society, in general, is fed up with dumbass behavior. Back when Switzer was coach I bartended in a club that was 18 to enter, 21 to drink. Switzer's kids showed up in force every Wednesday (Ladies Night) and inevitably would start stealing drinks off tables. You know where this went. I finally rounded them all up one night and told them firmly (with my best "Mom has had it" face on) that the cops were gonna be the least if their worries if they didn't knock it off and no, I wasn't scared of Coach Switzer either. Silly kids -- they would come in, sit at the bar and chitty-chat with me after that! Interesting times. Haha!

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It’s funny how this thread has 2 sides. Those wanting to believe innocent until proven guilty, waiting for the facts to come out on one side and on the other side, OSU fans.
He doesnt have to be found guilty in a courtroom to be in violation of the college athletics dept. rules.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It’s funny how this thread has 2 sides. Those wanting to believe innocent until proven guilty, waiting for the facts to come out on one side and on the other side, OSU fans.
But the women victims are guilty of lying?; -right, all ye misogynists, ie OU fans?

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The woman said she was drinking at a bar on Nov. 16 when she met several males including Anderson... The woman said she only remembered kissing him and vomiting... She said she remembered more details of that night after talking with a friend this past weekend about the incident...They are investigating the incident as a rape by instrumentation complaint ... she is "scared for my safety" because "this happened in my apartment."

I'm not defending her or him. But this really sounds like some weird **** went down and no one even the victim knows exactly WTF even happened.

Latest posts

Top Bottom